TV: Once Upon A Time - Ginnifer Goodwin



One of my favorite shows of the fall season is Once Upon A Time. It is a drama on ABC on Sunday evenings at 8:00. The story is a twist on fairytales complete with the Evil Queen, Snow White and Prince Charming with Rumpelstiltskin often stealing the show and scaring the crap out of everyone including the Evil Queen who is now the town's mayor. To begin the story, the Evil Queen launches a curse on everyone, including herself, wherein all the characters of your favorite fairytale are frozen in time in modern day existence with no hope of a happy ending. Of course, no one in the town remembers who they really are but it's only a matter of time after a small boy discovers a book of fairytales which he believes tells the true stories of all the people in the sleepy town of Storybrooke, Maine. He knows to unlock the truth he must find the key to everything which is his birth mother (the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming). As she arrives the town clock begins to tick tock again after being broken for as long as anyone can remember letting the watcher know the story is now beginning to really unfold. The story moves from modern day to fairytale land to give you all the juicy details of the whens and whys. It's good vs. evil all the way. btw, the Evil Queen is the boy's adoptive mother, catfight to follow! I'm really enjoying it!  

For a limited time you can watch full episodes on abc.com here.      



While watching the show I noticed I really liked the outfits worn by Ginnifer Goodwin. She plays the beautiful Snow White and Mary Margaret.



You can find her coat at TopShop here for $150.00.

I have been shopping coats for a couple of months and came across this coat which looks to be the one worn by Ginnifer. If I hadn't already purchased 2 I think I would have to have it. Maybe next year :o)




This is how to get your woodswoman look going on!


Remember to beware of women bearing apples...just in case!
Stock Photos


Oh, and remind me to stay out of Maine. There seems to be alot going on up there I would rather avoid. ♥



1 comment:

  1. This TV show looks wonderful, I can't believe I haven't heard of it! You put this post together beautifully, I especially love the Topshop coat!
    xo Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!