Taylor Swift in Vogue

Photographed by Mario Testino

As you know I really like Taylor Swift. I have a couple of posts about her you can find here and here. I love the February Vogue spread of her goovin' as a 70's rocker! The 70's were, after all, my heyday :o) You can read the story and see the full layout on vogue.com/magazine/article/taylor-swift-the-single-life. Be sure and check out the spring fashions while you are there.

You most certainly will want to check out the blogger post from Frills and Thrills. Sam has done all the work for us. She has showcased the Vogue photos with model photos and information on what Taylor is wearing so you can have the look for yourself. She is awesome! You'll definitely want to add her to your blog list.




With Valentine's Day on the way and love in the air I decided to showcase "Love Story" as my video choice. Enjoy ♥







2 comments:

  1. Hi hun, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! I appreciate this link.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is not something I would've expected to se Taylor wearing ! But it is still amazing :x

    PS: I am hosting an INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY on my blog featuring Vedette Shapewear ! You can join it here

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!