Pantone's 2012 color of the year

Tango Tangerine wins the prize of being Panatone's color pick for 2012. Red-Orange, really? All I can say is YUCK! I won't be wearing this color due to my red hair but I'm sure it would look lovely on someone with blond hair. I've read that redheads can wear orange tones but they should wear them on their bottom half in a low dose such as a belt or shoes. I would think that advice would also fit for someone who shys away from bright colors but would like to have just a splash of color to brighten up a drab outfit during the cold winter. I do wear shades of red but think I will pass on the tangerine color this time around. You never know it might grow on me.

I must say that I do love the color in this flower print ♥


Tango Tangerines by Carson Art






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!