Happy New Year



I had hoped to get dressed up through Christmas and post something lovely but alas I was lucky to get dressed at all with everything going on. There were three days that I don't think I sat down for more than 10 minutes here and there. I went out one day with my best friend for a day of shopping, eating and drinking a few which is always an adventure in itself, made cookies and cupcakes with my granddaughter one day, went to my mom's for Christmas Eve and then had the family to my house for Christmas brunch. After all that my hubby needed a little attention so the day after Christmas we went out for a day of fun, just the two of us. Needless to say I needed to come back to work to rest up.  I've been complaining about my old desk computer for a couple years now and I guess Santa must have been listening because I ended up with a netbook and a laptop. The netbook will be just perfect for getting online and the laptop will be all mine with no sharing. Yay!

My yearly resolution is usually to get organized but I actually accomplished some of that last year so I'm not sure what my resolution will be this year. Probably to try and get more done online now that I have my snazzy new laptop. I'm looking forward to posting and being active in the blogging community next year. I am hopeful to get my ebay and etsy stores actually filled with items that I have stored in my extra room. Can't sell items unless I have them listed and I'm way behind. May even have to pop into Facebook more often and figure out what I'm doing there and catch up on what my friends and family are up to. As always, so much to do, so little time ♥

Wishing you all a wonderful and happy New Year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!