Christmas Office Party Photo


We had our Christmas party the other night and it was a lot of fun! We didn't get to go to dinner last year so this year I was really wanting my Christmas steak (even though I got chicken) so I started trying to schedule something a couple weeks ago. Seems like it's harder when it's just a few people. If you have a crowd you just schedule and whoever can show up does but with only the three of us we all had to be available along with our spouses. I finally got everyone together at the last minute which meant dinner and drinks for me which made me happy. I even wore my velvet dress on casual day still hoping to go and not sure whether we would be going or not. I finally got the ok to call for reservations late morning and we all made it. Yay! We went to a lovely restaurant here in town. I should have gotten some pictures of it but I guess I was lucky to get everyone together for this photo op. After starting out with appetizers and drinks by the time I ordered dinner I didn't want much of it so I ordered some kind of chicken pasta and took most of it home for lunch the next day.  It was nice to spend some time laughing rather than discussing law cases which can be oh so boring. Now if I can just get my hands on that Christmas bonus I'll be ready for my holiday vacation. ♥




XShot selfie stick family portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!