Favorite Song Of The Moment - Avril Lavigne



This new song by Avril Lavigne, "What The Hell", gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. It's a really cute, catchy song! Showing some girl power and having some fun :o)  

She has her own clothing line if you are a younger woman than I am. I love her music but her clothes will have to be worn by my granddaughter.
          
About Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne:

The Avril Lavigne Clothing Line, Abbey Dawn, is one of the latest celebrity apparel lines. Named after the nickname given to her by her father, singer Avril Lavigne's fashion line first appeared in Kohl's stores in July of 2008. The line includes hooded sweaters, jeans, t-shirts and a bit of it all for tweens, teens and women.  The Avril Lavigne clothing line is all about young funky glam rock, with colorful sexy, flirty, easy to wear comfort. Lavigne's styles are fast becoming known as "skater girl chic," with patterns consisting of skull and crossbones as well as zebra stripes and other bold graphic designs. 


I got to see Avril a couple years ago when I took my granddaughter to see the Jonas Brothers. The show was awesome, however, I think I am still trying to get my hearing back after listening to all those screaming young girls :o)

I have always been a fan and I love her new song!

1 comment:

  1. I actually have Lavign's "I wanna be your girlfriend" bouncing through my head quite often. Pretty catchy little "earworm".

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!