Taylor Swift Wears Elie Saab Gown at Academy of Country Music Awards




She wore a beautiful dress but I think with her skin tone and hair color a different color would have drawn out her features.  Honeysuckle would have been lovely!

I'm not a huge fan of country music but I like Taylor. I guess I'm not a huge fan of country music radio. Some of it I like and some of it I don't so I avoid it which means I miss out on the country music I would like because I don't listen often enough. If it's good it will make it into the mainstream anyway so I catch up if it's someone I end up really liking.
 
I have tickets to take my granddaughter to see her in a couple months. Looking forward to that!

See what everyone was wearing here at CMT: acm-awards/photos

Check out the scoop at People: People.com/article/Best of ACM

Congratulations to Taylor for winning Entertainer of the Year!

UPDATE:  You can see some pictures from the show I attended here or if you want to see her pictures from Vogue you can see those here. She's pretty awesome!










No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!