I Have Officially Retired My Ugg Boots For The Season


My Ugg boots are probably my favorite shoewear. I love them! My feet have a tendency to get cold but not while wearing these. I have read that men don't like them but I think they are cute as can be and my hubby doesn't complain. Yes, I even like them with shorts. Although I only wear them with jeans. With the sun finally coming out, sadly it's time to place them at the back of my closet.


The top I have on is the most softest thing I own and was purchased at my favorite internet clothing shop...ModCloth. It is the The-Great-Estate-Dress and is currently sold out. They have some really cool, unique items. This was listed as a dress but was a bit short for me since you can see through the bottom layer. I pulled it up a bit and it was perfect as a top with my Levis. It would be cute with leggings or a short skirt and tights too.  I'm still trying to get out of my Levis and into some more stylish outfits but I love them so. Still my favorite go-to item for the weekend!


ModCloth





2 comments:

  1. Suburb UGG Crochet Boot - This is one of ugg sale the more loved boots as a result of women and girls that are in very sheepskin boots cold environments during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whilst these scratches are generally harmless, they aren't pretty and irritating sometime.

    Don't skip this stage, unless of course you Really like
    to re-enter telephone figures .... This infant looks beautiful and nearly too good to drink.


    Look into my website ... Test Iphone Four Software Program And Keep Apple's New Telephone For Free ()

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!