Dreaming of Paris this Morning

It is still raining which is making me blue. Day after day it keeps falling. I believe we have broken the last record set in 1936. I was just thinking how nice it would be to get outta here and go somewhere dry. I guess Las Vegas would be my best bet since it's in the desert but for some reason my thoughts have turned to Paris. Wouldn't that be nice? Too bad I'm not part of the jet set so I will only be visiting in my mind. A girl can dream, can't she?



These Alexander McQueen boots could walk me right through inches of water :o)


Or maybe this little fellow could just lift me over the flood! He looks pretty strong but he's going to have to put on some clothes before he starts carrying me around! lol








ModCloth




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!