An Art Find on Etsy!

First off I love looking through all the beautiful artistic pictures you can find on the internet by independent artists. They are amazing! Being a redhead I like to search for ginger gals like myself. Also, all the gothic type drawings are gorgeous. I am going to be revamping my extra bedroom/computer room soon and I want it to be bright with colors and unique wall hangings so I thought I'd check out etsy. I found a unique shop and just ordered a print by Nina Friday. It's a redhead girl who even has blue eyes like myself. Most redheads have green eyes. Trouble is her name. Love it! It will go perfect with my sad clown canvas I have already in the room. I will have to list a little more information about him later as I can't remember the artist name. It's one of those pictures that you either love or hate. Some folks say it looks as it may come to life and kill them! lol  I love it, though!






Shop over 7000 exquiste home accents and enjoy 10% off | Belleandjune.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!