Next buy...red high heels? Maybe!

What is it about red heels? My first pair of shoes that had any kind of a heel on it were red. They were my favorite pair until I couldn't wear them anymore. Then somewhere in the 80's I had a pair of red heels that I wore with mini dresses and lacy socks. I had some big fun in those shoes.
We were all styling in the 80's for sure!

I watched the movie Kalifornia over the weekend (you know it's that movie where Brad Pitt is his nastiest ever..yuck!) and noticed Early got Adele a pair of red heels for her birthday, of course he killed some poor girl for them but Adele thought it was the best present ever. She was an innocent but she said she felt just like a princess. Made me remember my red heels. I think I may just have to get myself a new pair.
Don't worry I'll be going to the mall.

bing.com/shopping/red high heels


Did you ever own a pair of red high heels?






High Heels - Modcloth




1 comment:

  1. I have not. But I'm in love with the heels I got for my senior prom. They might be stripper shoes technically (ordered from Pleaser USA) but they are GORGEOUS!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!